Thursday, January 20, 2011

36 Week Doctor's Appointment

So from here on out I will be going to the doctor every week! The time is nearing!! :)

Blood pressure: 120/80

Iron: Up from 10.3 to 11.7 (whoo hoo!)

Weight: Gained 1 lb for a total of 17 lbs throughout the pregnancy

Uterus measurement: over 36 cm (a little ahead of schedule)

Bella's Weight: Approximately 6 lbs

Bella's Heart Rate: Normal

Other procedures: They did a Group B test. They also examined my cervix.  I am not dilated, but Bella Rose's head is down and ready to go! I'm so thankful that she isn't breech!  He did say that my cervix is long, lean, and slightly tilted. 

Doctor's Info: I will start weekly visits.  I will not have another ultrasound unless there is a complication.  I will not have any more tests performed before the birth. I will not be induced unless I develop high blood pressure, another complication, or go over 41 weeks.  As of right now, I appear to be planning a vaginal delivery! :)

Next appointment: Tuesday!

0 comments: