Tuesday, November 23, 2010

7 Month Check Up!

My doctor's visit was short and sweet! Although, I did get a little nervous because there were several EXTREMELY  pregnant ladies there.  I was concerned that I would see a labor in progress.

Weight gain: 10 lbs  -- I beg to differ b/c my scale at home says 7lbs but whatever!  The doc said my weight is fine and that's all that matters, I guess.

Blood Pressure: Great!  122/70

Iron: Bad News...I am lower than last time.  Normal is 12 and I was 10.3.  I have to get better about taking my iron pill!

Baby Movement: She should be moving at least 10 times every 3 hours

Heart Rate: "Sounds good" said the doctor!  She didn't give me the actual number, but at least I heard it.

Measurement of Tummy: Again, "Looks good" said the doctor. No specific measurements were given, but I am going to ask for them next time! The people have a right to know! :)

Doctor's suggestions: Continue to talk walks daily. Decide if we are going to do cord blood banking (and we aren't).  Register for birthing classes (but we are going to go rogue and not do them!)

Future Appointments: Every 2 weeks!!  The time is nearing!

0 comments: