Here's your update:
Baby's size: By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels.
Baby's development: She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Best of the week: Chris singing to Bella as we watched t.v. Chris thanking God for Bella in our dinner prayers! Being able to feel her move more and more! Also, realizing that I don't have acid reflux! Whoo hoo!
Worst of the week: Occasional back pains. I am working on my posture! Sleeping is definitely more difficult. I can't seem to get comfortable.
Side Effects: Potty breaks, restless nights (I can't wait to sleep on my back again)
Cravings: Sweets...good thing I had a pumpkin pie in the fridge!
Here are the updates on last week's goals:
- Go on "mommy walks" -- I went on 1 Mommy walk and did the prenatal cardio video once!
- Start stretching -- I did the stretching on the prenatal video once!
- Preregister at the hospital -- Mailed it!
- Find a pediatrician -- Check!
- Continue to go on walks and do prenatal work out video
- Write in my pregnancy journal
- Look for a baby book -- any ideas?
- Fill out my pregnancy album
- Start our new parent devotional
- Finish reading pregnancy book and BabyWise
Anticipating: My second baby shower! This shower is being hosted by my mother-in-law and sister-in-law! I can't wait to see Chris' side of the family for Thanksgiving! Most of his relatives haven't seen me since we announced our pregnancy!
28 week picture:
| We had to take the pictures inside since it was raining! |
| 7 months! She's almost here! |
| Excited to be in my 3rd trimester |



0 comments:
Post a Comment